I started this series where I chose one color and use it for my whole face! This is my attempt at stepping outside the box and being more creative.
Color of this month is BLUE!
I filmed a whole video for this look, but the video turned out to be crap 😩 so I didn’t upload it. I did want to share my look and the products I used to create it.
I’m honestly obsessed with how the eye look came out. It’s so beautiful!
I used so many different products and layered and blended and layered and blended. Here’s what I used on the eyes:
- Italics Color Book
- Morphe Dare to Create
- Lunar Beauty Life’s a Drag
- Juvias Place Zulu
- Jcat Beauty Sparkling Powder In SP220
- Jcat Beauty Blinkie sungle shadow in Pearl Cream and Joyful Emerald
- Koko Lashes In 259
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Eyeliner
The rest of my face is ok but I’m not obsessed. I wish I would’ve done a different lip color but couldn’t find a good match. Final products used are as follows:
- Maybelline 24 hour Superstay Foundation
- Catrice Liquid Camo Concealer
- Wetnwild Contour Palette
- Pretty Vulgar Make then Blush
- ABH Moon Child
- Kylie Cosmetics Birthday Suit Liquid Lip
- ABH brow duo pomade
What should next month’s color be??
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on social media:
Check out my latest YouTube video where I review new Elf products Here